Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a type of therapeutic intervention used to improve specific behaviors, such as communication, academic performance, self-care skills, reading, adaptive learning skills, social skills, and job competence. At Trading Spaces ABA, LLC, we have seasoned mental health professionals who are experts in providing ABA treatments tailored to fit each individual’s needs and treatment objectives.
Who can benefit from ABA?
Children and adults with mental, behavioral, and developmental disorders can benefit from ABA treatment. Specifically, it can help those with:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Down Syndrome
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Emotional–Behavioral Disorders
Treatment and Therapies
Every individual is unique, which is why we personalize our treatment accordingly. Some treatment and therapies involved in ABA include:
- Discrete Trial Training (DTT)
- Pivotal Response Training
- Incidental Teaching (or Natural Environment Training)
- Natural Language Paradigm (NLP)
- Repeated Practice
- Positive Reinforcement
- Teaching Skills to Replace Problem Behaviors
Talk to Us
For more information on our ABA treatment services, get in touch with us at 860-430-1340. For an assessment of your child’s needs, we encourage you to Set An Appointment at your earliest convenience.