Using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Occupational Therapy (OT) principles, Trading Spaces ABA, LLC offers evidence-based treatment to individuals and their families dealing with autism, developmental disabilities, neurological and behavioral disorders, and mental illness.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, Trading Spaces ABA, LLC offers a highly personalized approach tailored to each client’s individual needs to help them attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
Areas of particular focus are the following:
- Individual Control
- Relationship Building
- Social Skills Development
- Self-Advocacy/Self-Help Skills
- Infant/Toddler Developmental Milestones
- Maintenance of Personal Health and Well-Being
- Functional Language and Communication
We provide home-based services to children from birth through early adulthood, generally through age 21, with diverse needs and diagnoses, including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Other Developmental Delays
- Mental Health Disorders
- Behavioral or cognitive deficits that impair social, academic, or functional living
- Individuals who may be at risk of developmental delays due to challenges within the environment
The services we provide to individuals over the age of three are focused on helping families develop effective strategies that support the improvement of their child’s development in identified areas of need both at home and in community settings.
If you’re a new client, please complete the following forms and bring them to your first therapy session:
If you would like Trading Spaces ABA, LLC to coordinate care with another provider (i.e. your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete this form to authorize the release of psychotherapy information:
Talk to an Expert
For a more in-depth discussion of your treatment needs, we encourage you to Set An Appointment at your earliest convenience. If you have other inquiries, contact us at 860-430-1340 for assistance.